- “Yesterday We Were Asked to Write from a Place of #RevolutionaryLove so I Tried to Write a Love Poem to Kellyanne,” published as part of Rattle‘s innovative Poets Respond program (February 21, 2017).
- “Dream Gate” and “Refuge Ceremony,” in Uncertainty Club, Issue II: More Everything/Wanting.
- “The Plea,” Deluge (Fall 2016).
- “Prima Materia,” Literary Mama (November 2016).
- “Navigation,” 3rd place winner in the 2016 Benicia Love Poetry contest, published in the Benicia Poetry Group anthology Crossing the Strait.
- “Hide and Seek,” in Stolen Light, the 2016 poetry anthology from Redwood Writers, a branch of the California Writers Club.
- “Lizard Society,” “Aubade for Self-Righteousness,” and “Bookmark,” all in the inaugural issue of Uncertainty Club, an online magazine of Zen and the arts from the Pacific Zen Institute.
- “Rake,” Poem of the Week at West Trestle Review (October 11, 2015, now archived).
- “What Do You Give,” published as part of Rattle‘s Poets Respond program (August 2, 2015).
- “Validation Is the Animal I’m Looking For and It’s Definitely Not an Ox,” a Finalist in DASH Literary Journal‘s Annual Poetry Contest, published in DASH, Issue #8 (Spring 2015).
- “Horse Dreams,” Vines Leaves Literary Journal, Issue #13 (January 2015), and selected for their Best of Vine Leaves 2015 anthology.
- “The Gossip Project,” in Uncertainty Club, Issue II: More Everything/Having.
- “In Praise of Folly,” in Uncertainty Club, Issue I: Doing It Wrong.
- “Peach Blossoms/Madrone,” a short essay published on the Pacific Zen Institute’s website.
- “Mass Remembrance,” winner of the North Bay Bohemian’s 2013 Fall Fiction contest.
What will be next?